- Scope & Defense Clause
(1) For the legal relations between Famous Url (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider") and its customers based on the Famous Url website, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the respective version at the time of account creation.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
(1) Claims for damages of the customer are excluded unless otherwise stated below. The above disclaimer of liability also applies in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the Provider, if the customer claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability stated under point 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, and health. Also excluded from the disclaimer is the liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the Provider, its legal representatives, or vicarious agents.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
(1) The law of the jurisdiction where Famous Url is based applies to the contractual relations between the Provider and the customer.
(2) Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the Provider is the domicile of the Provider, if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law.
- External Links
The Famous Url website may contain links to other websites over which the Provider has no control. Therefore, the Provider cannot assume any liability for the content on these websites. The respective website owner is responsible for the content and correctness of the information provided. If any infringement is notified through the "Report Link" function, the link will be promptly removed.
- Severability Clause
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- Account Management
Famous Url reserves the right to block or delete user accounts without providing a reason and to modify existing user data. Only payment methods approved by Famous Url are accepted.
- Legal Process
The legal process is excluded.
Guidelines for Payouts:
All Famous Url users are required to comply with the following program policies. Please read them carefully. Violation of these policies may result in reclassification or disablement of your Famous Url account, especially in the case of serious violations. If your Famous Url account is disabled, you will no longer be allowed to use our services.
Please note that violating the policy of a single link can lead to action against your entire account.
Guidelines for Linked Websites:
- It is prohibited to link to pornographic or adult content.
- It is prohibited to link to violence-glorifying content, hate speech, harassment, or content related to bullying or obscenity.
- It is prohibited to link to content related to illegal drugs.
- It is prohibited to create link chains or "loop traffic" where Famous Url links occur multiple times.
- It is prohibited to monetize Famous Url links via comparable service providers or make them publicly available without the necessary rights.
- It is prohibited to link to copyright infringing or protected content without the necessary rights, including music or movie downloads.
- It is prohibited to link to misleading or deceptive software.
- It is prohibited to link to malware or adware content.
Guidelines for Traffic Sources:
- It is prohibited to click on your own Famous Url links or use other methods to artificially increase the number of visitors.
- It is prohibited to generate visitors from third-party services for generating clicks, bots, pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, or click-exchange programs.
By using Famous Url, you acknowledge and agree to abide by these Terms of Service and Guidelines. Failure to comply may result in account actions, including account suspension or termination.